Symmetry Care Inc. provides Mental Health Treatment using evidence based practices. Treatment goals are developed collaboratively to support improvement in your quality of life and a greater level of engagement in life. We work closely with family systems, other care providers, and community resources to support positive outcomes.
We provide the following:
- Services to children, adults and families.
- Individual and group therapy.
- Treatment of trauma-related symptoms including anxiety, depression and anger.
- Case Management and Life Skills Training.
- Wraparound service planning with other Community agencies and resources, residential placement and hospital discharge planning.
- Intensive Community-based Treatment and Support Services (ICTS) for children 0-18 years old.
- Psychiatric Services including: Medication Evaluation, Monitoring and Management, coordinated by a psychiatrist