Current Job Openings:
- Mental Health Crisis Team Leader: Provide on call crisis intervention & stabilization, assessments and short-term case management to individuals in crisis or emergency mental health situations. Primary goals of the Crisis Team are hospital or jail diversion, in-home stabilization, member safety, and suicide prevention. Master’s Degree in behavioral health field required. Full-time position with benefits. Salary DOE.
- Addictions Clinical Supervisor: Clinical Supervision of addictions staff, provide counseling to active caseload of 15-20 clients. Oversee Drug Testing program. Perform intake & assessment to new clients. CADC Level II required. BA plus 2 years supervisory experience preferred. Full-time position with benefits. Salary DOE.
- Chief Financial Officer: Bachelor’s degree with focus in accounting principles, financial analysis or business management required. Experience with nonprofit financial practices & complex report preparation preferred. Full-time position with benefits. Salary DOE.
- Part-Time Medical Billing/Office Support: Assist with medical insurance billing and general office support. Must be detail oriented & have experience with word & excel. Medical billing experience preferred. $14.00/hour.
- Part-Time Life Skills Trainer at a dual-diagnosis residential treatment facility: Assist the Shift Supervisor with activities of clients, making sure that their needs are being met. 2-3 days per week, starting wage is $12.00/hour.
Symmetry Care is NHSC & Oregon State Loan Repayment qualified. As a Symmetry Care employee, you may be eligible for loan reimbursement for qualifying licensures.