Symmetry Care, Inc. works hard to keep service payment from being a barrier for you. We offer a variety of payment options for, including complimentary insurance billing, payment by cash, check, credit/debit card, charge accounts with no interest charged, minimal monthly payments, and a sliding fee scale for those who qualify.
No one will be denied services due to an inability to pay.
We want the enrollment process to be as stress-free as possible. Bringing the following items with you will expedite your start of care.
• Photo Identification
• Insurance Card and/or information
• If you will be requesting consideration for a reduced fee, per the sliding scale: proof of income such as pay stub, tax returns, etc.
We offer walk-in enrollment Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Evenings and Saturdays by appointment only. Our enrollment team is available anytime during those hours to help you enroll and schedule your first appointment.
Diversion Enrollment Checklist
If you have been referred to us for a diversion, you will need to follow the process below:
1. Come in any time during walk-in enrollment hours to visit with our enrollment person about the ADES process and sign the necessary Release of Information documents.
2. Once you have signed releases, you will need to request your DMV records to be sent to you; and you will need to obtain your court records.
3. Once these records have been provided to Symmetry Care, you will need to come in and pay $150 to schedule your ADES.