Harney County’s County Development Disability Program (CDDP) is led by our Services Coordinator. Our CDDP works to help children and adults determine their Developmental Disabilities (DD) eligibility, as well as assist DD eligible children and adults seek appropriate services and supports.
The key component to all the DD services at Symmetry Care provides is the Individual Service Plan (ISP). This ISP document details the specific plan to meet all your personal and employment goals as well as all your assessed needs. It also determines who is responsible to help meet those needs and goals and how each support will be funded.
Please contact us regarding eligibility, services and supports for an adult or child with developmental or intellectual.
Services available for children:
- Relief care for family caregivers, training to meet your child’s needs, household modifications, assistance with everyday activities, help with behavior challenges and some technological supports to name a few.
- Symmetry Care can also assist you in connecting with family-to-family networks in your local area like FACT Oregon (http://factoregon.org/) and ROCCOS Family Network (http://roccosfamilynetwork.org/).
Services available for adults:
- Support with everyday activities like money management, shopping and communication challenges, connecting you with supports in the community and employment supports to name a few.
- These services can be provided in your own home, your family home, a group home or foster home.
- Additional information can be found at the Oregon DHS Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities website - http://www.oregon.gov/dhs/DD/Pages/index.aspx
- You can also view the DHS brochure on “Choosing DD Services for Children and Adults” at https://apps.state.or.us/cf1/DHSforms/Forms/Served/de0338.pdf, as well as the “Services for Children with IDD Brochure” at https://apps.state.or.us/cf1/DHSforms/Forms/Served/de0339.pdf. These brochures give a great overview of the services provided through Symmetry Care’s CDDP.