Addictions treatment at Symmetry Care, Inc., is based on the most recent evidence available through research and experience. Treatment is provided with understanding that no single form of therapy is effective for all individuals experiencing addiction. We recognize that recovery is a life long journey and we are here to support and collaborate with you during this sensitive process.
We offer the following:
- A comprehensive assessment to gather information about the addiction.
- Collaborative planning with the client to choose the best approaches to treatment
- Multiple levels of addictions treatment
- Early intervention;
- Intensive outpatient;
- Family counseling, individual;
- and group settings.
- Referral to Residential Treatment Programs when clinically necessary, as well as after care follow-up services for individuals out of Residential Treatment.
- Other addiction services related to: Gambling, nicotine cessation, overeating,
- Treatment services related to DUII, and other substance related court mandates.